AMAZON BABY ITEMS I'VE ORDERED

 

Keeping the pregnancy a secret for so long gave me lots of time to research, watch youtube baby essentials videos like there was no tommorow and find great brands I love! Lucky for you, I've done all the research for you ;) I would love to do little blog posts like this all the time that show items Iv'e purchased on amazon. 

I would say the item I'm most excited about is the Organic Snuggle me, its like the DockATot but organic and SO MUCH CHEAPER!! A great find! 

Let me know if you have purchased any of these yourself or order them after this post, I love knowing that you are all finding things through me :)



WISH BOOK 
(I recommend this to anyone who has had a JOURNEY while TTC)
buy here:

BABY BEAR SWADDLE
buy here:

ORGANIC SNUGGLE ME
buy here:

THE SOFTEST BABY BLANKET 
buy here:

Bunny
buy here:

NEWBORN BABY BOTTLES
buy here:


NEUTRAL PACIFIERS
buy here:

NEUTRAL BABY SOCKS:
buy here:

MUSLIN BURP CLOTHS:
buy here:




Comments

Popular Posts